Do you offer international shipping?
- We currently only offer shipping within the United States. If you have any questions about our shipping policy, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or send us a message on our social media pages.
What are your Shipping Methods?
- Standard Shipping
- Sent out on Mondays to Fridays business hours, excluding holidays.
- Orders typically ship 2-4 business days after being placed.
What are your standard delivery times?
- United States: 6-20 days
NOTE: Actual delivery time is still subject to the official website/notice of the local courier as it may be affected by flight arrangements, weather conditions, and other external factors.
Where can I find my tracking number?
- When your items are shipped out, you should receive a notification from us via email providing you with a tracking number.
- If you haven't received one or if the tracking number doesn't work, contact our customer support channels and we'll gladly assist you.
- For more information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International orders may incur additional tax or customs charges when they arrive at your location. This is virtually not something our customers encounter, however in the event that it happens, it is your responsibility to pay any additional tax or customs charges. We advise that you check with your local authorities to see if any import charges may apply before you place an order.
Can I change the shipping address for my order?
- Spinalio.com is not liable if the incorrect address is placed during the checkout process. Please make sure that your billing and shipping addresses are correct when placing your order. If we have made an error, we will fully take responsibility and send you a replacement at no additional charge.
I think my package might be stolen/lost in transit, what do I do?
- If your package’s tracking number indicates that your order was delivered but you are unable to locate your parcel, please be sure to check around your property, lobby, or mailroom and reach out to neighbors in case someone has accepted the package on your behalf or it was misdelivered. We advise waiting 1-2 business days to see if the package is redelivered by the carrier. If your package has still not been located or redelivered after 2 business days, please notify your local post office directly to file a claim. You can file a claim at your local courier by providing your tracking information. After you file a claim, please wait for their response before reaching out to us. E-mail us at email@example.com with the reply of your local courier so that we can assist you further.
- Spinalio.com is not responsible for lost or stolen packages that have a confirmed delivery to the address entered for an order. For your own peace of mind, we recommend opting for the expedited and insured shipping methods which include a free replacement for stolen parcels.
- We will consider an item lost in transit if the tracking information has no updates for 20 days. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can process a replacement.